Errors and omissions insurance helps protect your business from claims of:
- Errors in provided services
- Good faith and fair dealing are broken
- incorrect guidance
If someone sues your business for making a mistake in the professional services you've provided, this insurance can help cover your:
This insurance might assist in covering your expenses if someone sues your company for rendering subpar professional services.
- An attorney's services typically range from $3,000 to $150,000.
- Court fees include the expense of hiring expert witnesses or reserving a courtroom.
- Administrative costs include paying court reporters or office managers and assembling your defense.
- Judgments and settlements may run into the thousands or even millions of dollars.